View of Rome from the Pincio hill
This Wednesday, 23 March, a concert by a high school choir from California. The concert begins at 19:00 (7:00 PM). Free!
– On Thursday, 24 March, we will have Maundy Thursday (giovedi santo) communion service beginning at 19:00 (7:00 PM)
– On Good Friday the church will be open from 7:00 AM until 18:00 (6:00 PM) for people to come and go as they choose. Come and enjoy a time of prayer, personal Bible reading, take time for meditation and reflection on the cross and resurrection, etc. At 5:00 anyone interested is welcome to meet in the church entryway for a time of prayer then we will go out and give away the Gospel of John tracts in the area around the Roman Forum and Coliseum.
– Easter* morning we will have our Sunrise Service at the Pincio Overlook in Villa Borghese. The Pincio overlooks Piazza del Popolo. The service will begin at 7:00 AM. Following the Sunrise Service we will return to the church for cornetti, coffee and juice about 8:15.
– Sunday* morning we will have the regular small group Bible studies from 9:30-10:25.
– The Resurrection Worship Service begins at 10:30.
* Remember to move your clocks forward one hour before you go to bed Saturday night!
Save the date! Our annual picnic will take place in Villa Borghese Sunday afternoon, 7 June. Everyone is invited! Dress comfortably. After the service we’ll walk or drive to the park. PLEASE bring 1 or 2 generous food items in disposable containers.
Bring a sheet or towel to sit on. Plates, forks and drinks will be provided.
3rd Culture Kids Parenting Seminar will take place on saturday, 9 May. Childcare will be provided and a light lunch will be served. Please contact Laura Smith for more details or to sign-up to attend
Free English classes will begin again on Tuesday, 23 September from 18:30-20:00.
Every Tuesday, come and learn.
September 14th, upstairs, after the service at 12.00, we will throw a Party for the Youth.
Come for some refreshement and games as we bid summer goodbye and start a new school year.
Parents are welcome to attend.
Thursday, 17 April: Maundy Thursday Service at 7:00 PM. We will observe Communion during the service and reflect on Jesus’ last meal with His disciples and His command to love one another.
Friday, 18 April: The church will be open from 7:00 AM until 6:00 PM for those who wish to find a quiet place to pray, read God’s Word and reflect on the significance of Jesus’ death. Feel free to come and go as you wish. You are encouraged to fast in some way during this time.
Sunday, 20 April:
Join us at the Pincio Hill terrace
at 7:oo AM on Resurrection Sunday (from Piazza del Popolo you can look up and see the terrace overlooking the piazza). This is always a wonderful time together as we celebrate the resurrection of Christ in a beautiful setting overlooking Rome at sunrise.
Following the Sunrise Service we will return to the church for a simple breakfast of cornetti, juice and coffee.
Sunday School classes for all ages begin at 9:30 and the Easter service will begin at the regular time of 10:30.
Sunday 30 March is the Rome Day of Prayer. Our city is in desperate need of the Savior – please join your prayers for Rome with ours at this time!