This Wednesday, 23 March, a concert by a high school choir from California. The concert begins at 19:00 (7:00 PM). Free!
– On Thursday, 24 March, we will have Maundy Thursday (giovedi santo) communion service beginning at 19:00 (7:00 PM)
– On Good Friday the church will be open from 7:00 AM until 18:00 (6:00 PM) for people to come and go as they choose. Come and enjoy a time of prayer, personal Bible reading, take time for meditation and reflection on the cross and resurrection, etc. At 5:00 anyone interested is welcome to meet in the church entryway for a time of prayer then we will go out and give away the Gospel of John tracts in the area around the Roman Forum and Coliseum.
– Easter* morning we will have our Sunrise Service at the Pincio Overlook in Villa Borghese. The Pincio overlooks Piazza del Popolo. The service will begin at 7:00 AM. Following the Sunrise Service we will return to the church for cornetti, coffee and juice about 8:15.
– Sunday* morning we will have the regular small group Bible studies from 9:30-10:25.
– The Resurrection Worship Service begins at 10:30.
* Remember to move your clocks forward one hour before you go to bed Saturday night!